Thursday, April 3, 2014

Color a Stamped Image

Good day friends, my turn to host the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, so please join the team and lets have some fun.  My challenge today is to color a stamped image, this can be rubber or digital.
I love coloring it relaxing me after a crazy sometime painful day at work.  I like how it turns out, from when you started.
Thanks so much for stopping and I would love for you to play along with the challenge. The design team has out did themselves yet again and we have a new guest designer this month so please go over and welcome her, she is so talented. I also want to give a shout out to my fellow chicks...they are so talented and pretty awesome too.
Thanks again and I hope you get into your craft room and get your craft groove on.  Hugs!
Supplies-BZ Cardstock, Xpressit Cardstock, Stamp-Delicious Doodles,Spellbinders, Bling, Foam 3D squares, Glue Dots, Leaf Punch, Pattern paper-Prima, Copic Markers-BV00, BV11, BV17, BG99, E09, Y11, Y15, Y19, W1, W3, W5.
Entering the following challenges
Crafting for all Seasons-#74 Dies and punches
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card friend! Love that watering can filled with pretty flowers :) The yellow is such a nice, Spring color :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors and your touch of bling on the die cut dasies! We think you are pretty awsome too!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you layer your die cuts is simply phenomenal! I love, love, love the image and how you flipped it. Your coloring rocks and so do those yummy flowers you used. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for joining in our challenge at CFAS, very creative and gorgeous...thanks for sharing...Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty watering cans. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS, and good luck.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the white on white layering with the touch of cream. I love this!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete