Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends, our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks today is brought to you by our good friend Tamie and she has asked us to create something "Masculine"  She sure knows how to make me work that girl.  I have troubles with man cards, as I don't get to add flowers....hahaha but I did get to add ribbon with little balls on them.  Not sure what they really are called.  I have a name for them, but better not put that on here. Wink, wink!  My card today, is for my brother-in-law's birthday, he is a golfer guy, and I thought it was pretty funny.
 The bugaboo image still makes me laugh every time I see it.  I colored my image using copic makers.  Added some glossy accents to his glasses.  I used the dogglebug design inc. pattern paper.  Added some dots on the bottom corner, and popped up the happy birthday with some 3D-foam dots.
Thanks again friends, for stopping and play along with the chicks challenge, Tamie has sure brought her A-game with this challenge.  
Till next time, enjoy that crafting!
Entering the following Challenges:


10 comments:

  1. OH I love this! The ribbon with the balls is perfect! Love that image and sentiment and I am sure your BIL will love it! Another great creation as always!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! The sentiment had me laughing!! LOL Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your little chicken ball things Leanne! Gus always makes me smile and as always you rocked the paper, layout, coloring, image choice and the challenge. Booya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the Glossy Accents on his glasses!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...gotta luv Gus and those "turkey balls" hey friend!? Great combo! Awesome card friend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I'm happy you decided to call the ribbon pom-pom ribbon....lol! Things might have got messy! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, I just laughed so hard, I woke my husband up!! This is fantastic! Love your image, and of course that sentiment! So much fun, what a great start to the week! Thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great golfer card! The bobble trim is the perfect embellishment. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL funny card, looks fab, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete