Monday, October 13, 2014

All Bundled Up

Welcome back, and sure glad you came back.  I would like to wish my Canadian friends and family a Happy Thanksgiving Day.  I know I am thankful for many things, and people.  I hope you are enjoying the holiday with your family/friends and have many things to be thankful too.  
Now on our challenge at One Crazy Stamper this month is so much fun.  Halloween/Christmas for the month of October.
 
I am showcasing the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps this month.  The image on my card is so cute.  Snowman Pile, and I am using some older Bo Bunny pattern Paper and of coursed colored my image using Copic Markers.  I added some Liquid Applique around the snow peoples hat/clothes.  I hope you get a chance to play along with the incredible design team.  I also hope you get a chance to pop into Lora's store and do some shopping, she is adding wonderful product ever day. Till next time, happy crafting, have a great day!
Entering in the following challenges:
Supplies:
Bo Bunny Pattern Paper

11 comments:

  1. Love the "pile" of snowmen. Your card has great composition...lots of details. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful image, the pile of snowmen looks so cute. Thank you for sharing your super card with us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Christmas card Leanne and love your snowman 'pile'.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant work with such imagination - fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne this is just so fun and I love the sparkly touches.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card - love the Liquid Appliqué! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colouring and I love the sparkle. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha great snowman pile!
    Thanks for sharing with us this month at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Glory of Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! That snowman pyramid is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee Hee you, me and Lori hey! I want to be the snowman on top....LOL. I love how you colored these cutie patooties. Another hit with your color choices and layout :)

    ReplyDelete