Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Everything

For my OCS Post Scroll down or click here
 Thanks again for stopping back to my blog, I have one more card to share with you.  A Birthday for my friend who will be celebrating in November.  I wanted it to be bright and cheery not winter or Christmas look to it.  I haven't used my Birdbrain images in a while so created with them.  I also wanted to share my love of flowers, sparkle, hope you can see it there.  Wink of Stella is a favorite of mine now.  Oh and my long time friend, Lori introduced me to the Lil' Inkers dies, oh I love these too.  They are so awesome, stitched around the edges.  I will be putting more on my wish list.  Thanks friend!  I added my flowers and some bling, copic markers were used.  Thanks again for stopping by.
 Touch of Wink of Stella over my flowers.
 Another touch of Wink of Stella over the balloon.
 Entering in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is just pure delight with the chirpy chicks. Your friend is going to love it.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card ! I am a Copics fan and this colouring is just fab. Love it!

    Thanks for taking part in the Dragon's Lair challenge with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the papers, the image, the layout, the sentiment....everything is super perfect friend. Loving your talent :)

    ReplyDelete