Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fairy Wishes #220 4 Crafty Chicks

 Welcome back, and today my card for the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks was detailed, ya, some think all my cards are.  But this one did take me almost all day to create.  Our chick, Tina is asking us to make something using a Fairy.  I have this wonderful stamp from Whimsy Stamps-Wee Stamps called Winter Fairy.  Thought it had been awhile since I've colored it up and created any thing with it. I love these stamps.  Anyway, if you get a chance to go over to 4 Crafty Chicks, and play along with our challenge, share the love we actually love reading the comments.  Till next time happy crafting.
 
 I first of all stamped my image three times and colored most of it, then started to decide what parts of the fairy I wanted to 3D up.  It is a lot of fussy cutting, but I think it is worth it, once it is all layered on.
  
 I added some flowers, and some branches using my MS punch, also a few rhinestones.  I used the pattern paper from Simple Stories-Homespun.  I also used some flower felt it is on a roll, was fun to lay it from corner to corner.  I added my bow, and popped up my sentiment.  Of course colored my image using my copic markers.  Around the fairies jacket I added some white liquid applique and heated it up. That stuff is so much fun to use.
Entering the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. OH How I Love This!!! Great job on that adorable Fairy and of course I love the flowers!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Love the dimension and puff paint. And the bow is such a perfect touch! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne this is just brilliant, love all the detail you have added here to this image and card, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne it's a gorgeous card

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the fluff on her coat! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card! Love the fluffy on her coat. Thanks for joining us a www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Leanne!! very sweet image and great fuzzy cutting.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. This my friend, is such a darling card....I love the colors, the papers, your coloring is amazing, the 3D image is awesome and that puff paint IS so much fun, isn't it?? Gorgeous card this week, friend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely project and thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Scrapbook Stamp Society! Hope to see you again next time! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete