Thursday, December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas 4CC #225 Charms

Hello friends, and welcome back, I have another fun card to share with you.  Our chick Tamie over at 4 Crafty Chicks has asked us to put "Charms" on our projects today.  Well I just have to share this one with you that I made.
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.ca/
 I stamped my shrink film with a large snow flake and then heat set it, and shrunk it down for my charm.  Isn't it the coolest thing.  I love making charms.  Anyway, back to the rest of my card.  I added a ribbon and a metal snowflake also.  
I used white ink and stamped my Sentiment.
 I hope you get a chance to pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with the Charm Challenge, trust me it is fun adding these little embellishments to your project.  
Till next time happy crafting!
 Black/White cardstock, metal snow flake, memory box snowflake die, spellbinders snowflake die, ribbon, shrink film, jump rings, white ink, 

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this Leanne!! I bet it's so much more gorgeous in real life ... so you can actually watch the hanging ornament! LOL...Love your charms and dies! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us att Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous and elegant card. Beautiful details! Love the ornament swing. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous!!! I love the details and that bow! Big hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the white and black design here with the snowflakes!! Such lovely details!! Merry Christmas & Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the black and white. Thanks for joining us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at 7KCF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers, this is amazing! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, and so elegant! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, thanks for sharin at Cuttin' & Stampin challenge
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete