Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nautical


Thanks for stopping and I am looking forward to your comments and for you to pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks today for our Nautical Challenge, Tina's turn to host this weeks challenge. As well the guest designers have out did themselves this week too! Please share some love with them as well!

My card I made for my great-nephew and I love how the anchor die cut out, and the size of it, I used my Copic Marker to color the edge.  Also used Best Creations pattern paper with glitter on the anchors, added some ribbon and HB die.  I hope you get a chance to go over and share the love with the very talented design team and enter your Nautical Theme project.  Till next time, happy crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Wow love this nautical card, the die is fabulous, wonderful layout, stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love that die cut! Great papers and ribbon too! You rocked this challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay friend!! The yellow detail on the die is the perfect touch to add in more wow factor with the colors and layout!! WAhooo!!

    ReplyDelete