Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Peace

 

Thanks friend for stopping by to see what I am creating.  I am sick with a cold, but had to get up and create something, and I seen over at Merry Monday, this wonderful challenge they are having.  So pretty, and the design team are amazing.  I hope you get a chance to stop by there and play along with their challenge.  

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/11/merry-monday-179-pink-green-and-white.html
My card was fun, haven't tried this fold before and seen a tutorial on Pinterest and wanted to try it. I never stamped anything this time, was fun but weird too.  I added gems and put glossy accents on the star.  I used my new SU peace die, was fun.  Thanks again for stopping and till next time happy crafting.



3 comments:

  1. Leanne this is gorgeous! Loving the tree and stars. The gem is a perfect touch. Hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Leanne, your tree is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fold looks intimidating but awesome! Don't know if I'd have the patience to try that. Great card!

    ReplyDelete