Sunday, November 1, 2015

Think Snow


Thanks for stopping, my card today was so much fun to make, a shaker card, these are so fun. I also used two sets of stamps from the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Winking Snowman, and the Snowman Mini set.  I used some small snowflake sequins and foam tape, added the fun sentiment and popped it up, and colored my snowmen using Copic Markers.


I sure hope you get a chance to stop by One Crazy Stamper and play along this month with our challenge and Lora has wonderful prizes, as well as great supplies in her store.  Till next time happy crafting!

Supplies: HH Rubber Stamps-Winking Snowman, Snowman Mini Set, Memory Box Snowflake Dies, Copic Markers, Foam Tape, Bo Bunny Pattern Paper, Card Stock, Memento Ink, Xpressit Copic Blending Card Stock, Snowflake Sequins, Snowflake Embellishments, Circle Sequins, SB Square Dies, Silver Ribbon, Clear Pearls.

3 comments:

  1. An awesome card Leanne. Love all the details and how the two sets of stamps work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea using the 2 sets! I love the little shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...super cute, friend! I love all these adorable little snowmen! :)

    ReplyDelete